2.8.15

Adventure #4: Melaka






Before I begin anything, let me clear the gigantic elephant that is currently occupying the room. Yes, all of my pictures do not depict Melaka, at all. But then I guess, I sub-consciously curated my photos in such ways. Reflecting upon these pictures I did not get to see what Melaka looks like but instead, I could reminisce the feelings that Melaka had left me with. And so far, I personally think that those are the actual memories I want to keep of. Not Melaka's scenery or hot tourists' spots but the feelings that floated me around when I wast there.

1. Melaka River
2. Pahlawan Bridge (maybe)
3. Dino socks on Dataran Pahlawan
4. Me tryna look sassy during my stay at River Cruise Hotel

What about you? What kind of memories do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment