31.8.15

Kasut Sekolah Converse.





I don't give a flying batcrap if my shoes are so white, fresh and clean that a high contrast level of my shoes will hurt your eyes. And yes of course, I am very much aware without anyone pointing it out that my new kicks looks like kasut sekolah but I love it. I love every inch and fiber of it. And because it is Converse, I am going to love it more with time because like wine or scotch, it ages beautifully. This is my 4th pair of Converse throughout my lifetime and I am pretty sure when this shoes goes to hell, I am still going to replace it with another pair of Converse. So, Converse, if you want to sponsor me, just holla at me. Cuz, I will wear the shit out of you.

And, Selamat Merdeka dan semoga sentiasa Merdeka.

l8r,
Jaz.







No comments:

Post a Comment