4.8.15

Word Vomit: Giving a fuck



I can't tell you the number of times I get stared at. Not in a positive way though. It's like a stare that says, "maan, you're a freak, the fuck you wearing gurl?" which I can say is pretty disturbing. I thought we are at the time where we can choose to interpret ourselves freely using our fashion sense without being negatively stared upon. I was wrong. But the thing is, if I had kept myself pushed down and around by those stares I know that I would lose myself and losing myself is the last thing I want to do. You might not know me well but let me tell you something, I love myself, so much, more than you can imagine.

So, as a choice, I welcome those negative stares. It is better than to sacrifice who I am for people who does not even matter to me.

l8r,
Jaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment