14.7.15

New In: The Speakeasy Skateboard




Today marks the end of my second year as a bachelor student. One year to go and reality will hit me real fucking hard. But that is for later. Now, I am going to sleep, binge watch movies, read tons and tons of books and yes, skate til oblivion kicks in.

Yeah, I am taking up skateboarding as a hobby now. As of now, I am still not good at it however, I am very much interested in getting better at it in the foreseeable future hence I don't mind spending a little bit of dollas for this sick board.

I've been thinking of taking up skateboarding for the longest time. It had been on my new year's resolution list (both Western and Islamic calendar) for almost three years but never had I made the effort to actually get at it until my boyfriend bit the bullet and bought a skateboard for himself. I tried it, had the best time of my life and saved up some cash in the bank for this baby the very next month.

I am an absolute noob so it is not my position to review the quality of this skateboard but here is a takeaway from this post, whenever I skate I feel at bliss. There is this air of peacefulness that consumes me whenever I ride and I want that feeling to be within my vicinity whenever and wherever I could possibly need it.

Plus, I think it is important to take up new hobbies no matter how old your are. When people say that you should start ballet at younger age and it is too late for you now, fuck them, ballet the hell away if you want to.

l8r,
Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment