6.7.15

Word Vomit: On meeting Hana Tajima





So, yeah. Something awesome happened.

Before I begin anything, let's start with a little bit of background shall we? I've been in love Hana Tajima's work for as long as I can remember, which, unfortunately I can't.

Despite the fact that she is overwhelmingly beautiful is not the main reason of me looking up to her. It is her way of interpreting "over the top" fashion in the most subdued way was the first reason of my admiration towards this lady. On top of that, her photography and videography skills are just as simplistic, abstract and mad as she is.

hanatajima.com
(check her out, and if you are anything like me, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.)

But the holy grail of reason that makes my admiration towards her unshaken throughout all of these years is the fact that she does not demand and ask for attention. She just is. She never put herself out there on Instragram, Twitter, Facebook or whatnot. She would vanish from the fabric of the Internet for months and when she comes back, she would come back with a fucking bang.

Hence, Hana Tajima x Uniqlo.

I can't be happier.

l8r,
Jaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment