11.11.15

Outstanding Imperfection: Minor Dyslexia


Let's be real here. The fact that I can't differ between my left hand to my right hand is not solely because of my stupidity. The reason of my incomprehensibility towards left and right is because I have a speckle of dyslexic traits in my DNA (I ain't bullshittin' you, bud). 

Truthfully, I am tired of being made stupid due to my inability to differentiate my hand or directions or anything similar. So, I look at it as a quirky trait of mine. How many times in your life do you stumble upon someone who is asked to turn right but steered the car to the left instead? Not that many I suppose. So, here I am. Let me be a quirky furniture in your unfinished home.

Seriously, it is really hard to hate someone who is naturally dumb when it comes to direction. All you will feel is pity and I'd suck any pity that I can find.

So, to you lovely people out there with outstanding imperfections, just be okay with it. If you can't, find other advice because this is all I have. Hahahaha. But seriously, be okay with it. Wear it like a shield and it is almost fucking impossible for anyone to hurt you. At least that is what Tyrion Lannister said in Game of Thrones (btw, when the fuck will that show be on air again?)


ps: I just got the scarf from @byfqi (Instagram), and I wore it for 3 days straight. I mean, c'mon. That justifies something.


l8r,
Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment