8.11.15

Banana


I thought I'd try something new today. Not in terms of clothes but photos. Experimentation is a great essentials in life, people! Anyways, I thought the yellow background was freaking cool and I am currently into the grain-y effects on photos. It gives that nostalgic feeling in photos that I just enjoy looking at. And I thought, why not make it present in my pictures as well?

All in all, I've been enjoying the top and the bottom together and separately because I truly believe that it is what love is made out off. Among other things that is.

I don't have a name for what this outfit is called and I know nothing of the theme that this outfit falls under. But what I do know is I felt good and happy in it. Plus, I bought the skirt on sale. What else could a girl wish for? Discounted skirt and humanity in life.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank a friend of mine, Yana, for the top. I've worn it to two weddings within two consecutive weekends. Man, I can't justify how much I love it.
 l8r,
Jaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment