3.11.15

Hobo? Hope So.



Skirts and I don't mix that well because I am not a really great person when I am with skirts. I can't jump, dance or sit well when I am in skirts. But when Hana Tajima released her collection of bottoms at Uniqlo, I can't help but feel like I need to have it. Skirts or not. I just need 'em. But it was so fucking expensive, I waited it out for 3 months.

Now, it is on sale for half of it's original price, what else would little old me do but grab it by.

Here is my take on skirts; they look lovely and they are a pain in the ass. I don't know how Scottish men does it in those kilt. All in all, I enjoyed wearing it and the airy feeling that I get every time wind passes me by makes wearing a skirt worthwhile. Despite having a few Marilyn Monroe moments. 

Lastly I realized that the combination of my denim jacket and my striped shirt made me look like a hobo. And like any other hobo, I look good.



scarf: cotton on | denim jacket: forever 21 | striped t-shirt: padini | skirt: uniqlo
| groovy socks: cotton on | shoes: converse

That's all for now folks, till next time.

l8r,
Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment