25.6.15

Jazmin of "JazSaying"


This is me.

Me. Myself. I.

There is nothing much to know about me really. These are the only 10 facts that you possibly need to know about me. If you want to.

  • I hate going out at night. I just hate it. I think it is such a Pavlovian thing since I've been trained to be home before night. I am glad because I hate artificial lighting.
  • I cry when I meet kind people. I have been blessed to have met so many kind people in my life. And every bloody time, I would cry myself to sleep because I am happy that such kindness exist.
  • I blank out easily. There are so many things going on in my head and reality is just plain stupid and boring. I am sorry if I ever blank out on you. The people in my head need me. I'm pretty important there.
  • Socializing is hard for me. What do you guys talk about in social convention? I can barely look someone in the eye. Plus, I can't bring myself to look at my phone because I don't want to be rude. Man.....
  • High-heels accentuate my butt. They look real perky or at least visible in heels but having to put up with horrendous amount of back pain, I'd rather have no ass at all.
  • Parenthood is not on my bucketlist right now. I do not feel the maternal kick like some ladies or gents yet. I can barely take care of myself when I get diarrhea. 
  • I know this is horrible of me but every time someone burns a "mercun bom" I secretly wish that their hands explode as well. Hey neighbors' children, I need to do my fucking work!
  • Pizza over burgers. Burgers are too big for my mouth. How am I suppose to get a full taste of burger if I can't bloody fit them in my mouth? Plus pizza is better anyways.
  • I collect socks with cat-print on them. Every time I wear my kitty socks, I feel a little bit happier inside. 
  • My only life purpose is to be happy. That's it.

I think by now you should know me better than my best friend. Sorry Faa.


Now, your turn. What's your weirdest shit that you want the whole world to know just because? Let them out because who knows you'll find another weirdo who enjoys the same shit as you.

Thanks for reading.

l8r,
Jaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment