15.6.15

Uniform Introduction


Click here to watch the video.

I think I am buying into the idea of uniform. All because of this pretty lady in this video. She is the coolest gal in town, watch the video if you need convincing.

I hated uniforms. With all my guts. Throughout my entire schooling years I was constricted from expressing myself in terms of clothing. I think it would have been okay if I were given the choice in terms of choosing our uniform's  materials or silhouette and remaining with the same palette of the school's uniform despite of how it looks. I think, the lack of choice was the reason why I hated uniform during my schooling years in the first place. Ugly is another reason why but let's not talk about that yeah? 

But today, with the new found admiration towards uniform, I began to respect the idea behind it more. This lady, Chrissstttine, in the video presented that uniforms are a form of identity which I think is cool. It gives out the general exterior on who you are and you could save more (financially) by rotating your clothes. I don't think it generally has to be same set of clothes. I think the fundamental idea behind her idea of uniform is to create a signature look. Which I am all for!

So, I thought I am going to venture into this uniform idea because, why not? I'll get to know myself better. I'll update you on my general outfits for my uniform and I will be honest you if I can keep up with this thing or not.

Chin chin.

l8r.
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment