15.9.15

The Future of Fashion with Alexa Chung



You want to know who is the embodiment of ultimate coolness? There is only one answer to that and that person is Alexa Chung. Yeah, you can pretty much tell that I am head over heels for her for quite a long time. But what I want to tell you today is not about her but about the series she is now collaborating with British Vogue and I must say that it is absolutely splendid. 

If you love fashion or Alexa Chung (in my case, both), I would highly recommend you to watch and follow the series. As a summary I would say that these series let the viewers in to see and explore the side of fashion that we are often kept away from. It shows that fashion is more than just spending money on clothes absent-minded-ly, it is more than that. It is what you want it to be and I am really thankful for this series. If you wanna make fashion as a friendly part of society, this is one of the way of going about it.

Watch and learn kids. There are so much to learn.

l8r,
Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment