14.9.15

Film Stuff: Chapter One

Here's the thing. There are very few things that I am passionate in. However, I am still passionate for more than one thing hence I would like to share with you about those things other than fashion. It is films. Oh, how I love films. I could watch films for days and cry about it for nights. Films are the one ladder that I have to climb out of off reality and be in an alternate one where everything is wrong which makes it so fucking right. Same goes to books but books do not have the visual capabilities that could touch your soul. It does not convey the actual feelings on actual people. It does not come along with tracks and tracks of beautiful soundtracks. It does not speak. 

Films do. And I'd like to share these experiences with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment