28.9.15

Radical Digital Designer: Andrew McCarthy




I enjoy creativity. To be more precise, I devour creativity hence when I stumble upon a radical form of creativity, I want to share it with the fucking world. I mean, good stuff needs to be shared right?

It all began when I searched for Marfa Journal's website which is a magazine that I could never afford in a million years (it is like RM 120++). I thought, being able to access the some of its content from their site would be great. What I did not know was how mind-fucking-blowing their website is. Just, do me a favor and click the link. Then you will know what I am yapping about. But I could not just stop there. I need to know who created this website because that person I assume would be marvelous and that was when I discovered Andrew McCarthy. I leaped over his website which is his resume and man, even that simple website of his is amazing. I just want to hug him and thank him for his creativity and generosity for sharing it with the world.

Please, please, please, just do me this one favor and click on those links. You won't regret it. Ever. Unless this is not your kind of thing, then it's okay. But if it is, you will love me.

ps: I checked out his other works too and they were just as great.

l8r,
Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment