10.12.15

Transcending (Radiohead - Nude)


Late to the party? I certainly am.

Nude by Radiohead in one word is transcending. That was the initial and one of the most prominent feeling that I have felt about a song in a very long time. It "literally" transcends me to another world just by the listening to the first few seconds of the intro. This song is utterly magical. That is all I have to say about it.

Plus I am glad that I am late to the party about this song because I know if I had heard it earlier, I won't be able to appreciate it as much as I do now. I guess, I needed a little bit of growing up to do before stumbling upon this song. Some things just need a little bit of age. Like wine. Or cheese.

Anyways, close your eyes, hug yourself and just let yourself be transcended to a parallel dimension.

l8r,
Jaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment